This shredded red and green cabbage salad dressed in rice vinegar and sweet chili sauce brings an Asian flair to your summer grilled chicken or fish.
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 pound pre-packaged cabbage slaw mix (red and green)
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 3 scallions, chopped for garnish
- In a large mixing-bowl, whisk together the KA–ME Rice Vinegar, KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce, and 2 tbsp KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil.
- Add the slaw mix, toss well, and let macerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with scallions.