Asian Style Collard Green Wraps
- 1/2 package KA–ME® Bean Threads
- 4 collard green leaves
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Make the Peanut Sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cook KA-ME® Bean Threads according to package directions; drain well.
- Prepare the collard green leafs by using a paring knife to shave down the stems.
- To assemble: spread peanut sauce onto a collard green leaf, top with noodles. Top with the shrimp, shredded red cabbage, carrots and red bell peppers. Roll the collard green like you would a burrito. Serve with the remaining peanut sauce.