BBQ Banh Mi Burger
Perfect for a summer lunch, this banh mi burger is rich, flavorful and fresh.
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/4 lb ground pork
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 tbsp KA-ME® Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantroleaves
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Toss together carrots, cucumbers, radishes and KA–ME® Seasoned Rice Vinegar. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly pickled.
- Mix together pork, green onions, KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend, KA–ME® Oyster Sauce, ginger and garlic. Divide into 4 portions and shape into 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Stir together mayonnaise, KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce and KA–ME® Sriracha until blended.
- Assemble burgers in buns with spicy hoisin mayo, pickled veggies, cilantro and chili pepper slices.
Alternatively, use ground turkey if desired.