Bean Thread Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp Amore® Chili Pepper cooking paste
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 package KA–ME® Bean Threads
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled into thin strips
- 1-2 limes
- scallions, as garnish
- sesame seeds, as garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- mint, to taste
- Mix Amore® Chili Pepper cooking paste, KA-ME® Sriracha Sauce, KA-ME® Fish Sauce, olive oil, KA-ME® Rice Vinegar, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Trim chicken breasts and cut into thin strips. Marinate chicken strips in the mixture for about 15-30 minutes.
- Soak KA-ME® Bean Threads in hot water according to package instructions.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and pour in the chicken and its marinade. Cook chicken through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add the peppers and cook until soft.
- Toss the KA-ME® Bean Threads with the chicken, red peppers, carrots and sauce from the pan. Top with scallions, mint and a squeeze of lime.