Chicken & Broccoli Mini Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 cups steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix together ground chicken, broccoli, breadcrumbs, green onion, garlic, grated ginger, KA–ME® Tamari and egg.
- Form meatball mixture into 1 1/2 inch sized meatballs, and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 mins.
- Mix KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce with sesame seeds.
- Toss cooked meatballs in the sauce and serve with toothpicks and extra sauce on the side for dipping as desired.