Chicken Lo Mein
- 1 pkg. KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles, cooked about 4 minutes, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 cup KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp. KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 lb. skinless chicken breastcut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 red or yellow pepperscut into thin strips
- Heat 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes; remove and set aside. Add 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil, minced garlic, peppers and cook for 1 minute. Add Stir-Fry Sauce, return cooked chicken and cooked Wide Lo Mein Noodles; mix together and cook for 1 minute, until hot.