Coconut Orange Mochi Bites
Ingredients Nonstick cooking spray3/4 cup sweet rice flour1/2 cup granulated sugar1 1/2 tsp baking pwoder1 cup KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite1 egg1 tsp orange zest, plus more for garnish1 tsp pure vanilla extract1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes Instructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray or line […]
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking pwoder
- 1 cup KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp orange zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with baking cups and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sweet rice flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, add KA•ME® Lite Coconut milk, egg, orange zest and vanilla, whisk to combine.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and whisk until smoothly combined, you will get a thin batter.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each cup of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack before removing the coconut mochi from the pan. If needed, use a knife to gently remove from the pan. Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes and orange zest.