Colorful Veggie Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp KA-ME® Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 packet KA–ME® Stir-Fry Soba Noodles
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package frozen vegetables
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup tofu, diced
- Chopped scallionfor garnish
- sesame seedsfor garnish
- Add KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce, soy sauce, water, KA–ME® Rice Wine Vinegar and cornstarch to a small bowl and whisk well to combine into a sauce. Set aside.
- Cook KA–ME® Stir-Fry Soba Noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, then toss with one teaspoon of KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat KA–ME® Sesame Oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and ginger for about 2 minutes.
- Thaw vegetables on low in the microwave. Drain off as much water as possible.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot and shimmering, stir-fry mushrooms. Set aside.
- Repeat above step to stir-fry tofu.
- Add vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, KA–ME® Stir-fry Soba Noodles and sauce, and toss all ingredients together to warm through.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Top with fresh scallions and sesame seeds.