Edamame Sweet Chili Dip
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (frozen is fine)
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 4 tbsp non-fat yogurt (low or full fat is ok)
- 1 tsp salt
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 tbsp KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 package KA–ME® Wasabi Rice Crackers
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced thinly
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the edamame until they are tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain them in a colander and rinse briefly with cold water to stop the cooking. Let it cool slightly, then add to the bowl of a food processor.
- Add all other ingredients, except the KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Process to make a smooth paste, scraping the sides of the bowl midway through processing.
- Taste, adjust seasoning, layer rice cracker with cucumber and spoon small portions of the dip on top of the cucumber.
- Drizzle with KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce and garnish with a green sprig.
- Serve and enjoy!