Egg Roll Bowl
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced, white separated from green
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 can KA–ME® Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts
- 1 (12-oz) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- KA–ME® Plum Sauce for serving
- Heat oil in a large skillet and place over medium heat. Add white parts of green onions, grated ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add ground pork and KA-ME® Water Chestnuts and cook until pork is cooked through and no pink remains.
- Add coleslaw mix, KA-ME® Tamari and KA-ME® Sriracha Sauce and stir until well combined. Cook, stirring regularly, until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to bowls and drizzle with KA-ME® Plum Sauce. Garnish with green onions.