Kickin’ Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry
An easy stir-fry noodle recipe where rich Hoisin sauce pairs up with Chinese Hot Mustard and Sriracha Sauce for a little bit of a kick.
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Hot Mustard
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 2 pouches KA–ME® Udon Stir-Fry noodles
- Heat KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend in a non-stick skillet over high heat; add chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat, add carrot and bell peppers. Toss and cook 2 more minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk KA–ME Hoisin Sauce, KA–ME Hot Mustard and KA–ME Sriracha Sauce. Pour into skillet, add KA–ME Udon Stir-Fry Noodles, mix until well coated, stir-fry 2 minutes and serve.