Kimchi & Pork Belly Bites
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 pound of kimchi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1/2 pound of sliced pork belly
- 1 tbsp Korean hot pepper paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Chopped scallions, to taste
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- Marinate pork belly with Korean hot pepper paste, sugar, and soy sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil at medium-high heat and stir-fry onion for 4 minutes.
- Mix the onion with the marinated pork belly and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add kimchi and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Let cool for 3 minutes. Add the KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend and chopped scallion and stir.
- Take small spoonfuls and put on top of preferred KA–ME® Rice Crackers.