Korean Barbecue Beef Bites
- 1 package KA–ME® Korean Barbecue Rice Crackers
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 lb. beef, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 bottle KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- white sesame seeds
- scallions shreds for garnish
- Arrange KA–ME Korean Barbecue Rice Crackers on a serving plate.
- Heat the KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend on high in a wok or skillet.
- Add beef and KA–ME Stir-Fry Sauce, stir-frying until browned; spoon beef mixture onto rice crackers and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with green onion shreds, serve and enjoy!