Korean Style Pancakes with Dipping Sauce
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggsbeaten
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 green onions, cut lengthwise and 2-3 inch
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend(for cooking)
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Tamari
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients for pancakes in a large mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium and add a tablespoon of KA•ME® Sesame Oil Blend.
- Pour batter to fill the pan in a thin layer and cook until set and golden brown on the bottom. Flip and cook 1-2 more minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- For dipping sauce, combine KA•ME® Tamari, thinly sliced green onions, and KA•ME® Rice Vinegar in a small bowl.