Moo Shu Pork Quesadilla
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork chop or pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minued
- 1 can KA–ME® Stir-Fry Mushrooms
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Rice Cooking Wine
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- KA–ME® Plum Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan. Add pork, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until pork is just cooked through.
- Remove pork and set aside in a bowl. In the same pan, add garlic and KA•ME® Stir Fry Mushrooms and cook 3-4 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant. Add coleslaw mix, green onions, salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until cabbage softens.
- Add KA•ME® Hoisin Sauce and KA•ME® Rice Cooking Wine. Toss to combine and cook for 3 minutes, until heated through.
- Add pork back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Heat a new pan. Add tortilla and warm. Sprinkle with cheese. Scoop some pork mixture onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with more cheese. Add another tortilla on top. Let cook for a few minutes and then flip. Cook until cheese is fully melted. Cut into quarters.
- Serve with cilantro and KA•ME® Plum Sauce.