Pan-Fried Veggie Dumplings with Hoisin Sriracha Sauce
- 3/4 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend, divided
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup KA–ME® Straw Mushrooms, chopped
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 20 Wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
- green onions, for serving (optional)
- Combine KA-ME® Hoisin Sauce, 1 tbsp KA-ME® Sesame Oil Blend and KA-ME® Sriracha Sauce in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp KA-ME® Sesame Oil Blend over medium-high heat. Add KA-ME® Stir-Fry Mushrooms, coleslaw mix and garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes until veggies start to wilt. Add half of the sauce. Once veggies are completely cooked, set aside.
- For assembly: Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper. Wet the sides of the wrapper with water. Fold corner over to form a triangle. Seal edges. Fold corners over each other, sealing with water.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to a medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add dumplings, brown on both sides until crispy and golden. Once brown on both sides, add 1 tbsp of water. Cover and let set until water has evaporated, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batches. Serve dumplings with reserved sauce.