Peanut Noodle Slaw with Chicken
- 8.8 oz package KA–ME® Organic Black Rice Noodles - Pad Thai, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter(or sunflower butter)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce (or to taste)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 14 oz bag shredded cabbage
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- In skillet, heat 1 tbsp KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend over medium high, add KA–ME Organic Black Rice Noodles - Pad Thai and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk peanut butter, water, KA–ME Seasoned Rice Vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, KA–ME Tamari and KA–ME Sriracha Sauce until smooth.
- In separate bowl add KA–ME Organic Black Rice Noodles - Pad Thai, chicken, cabbage, carrots, scallions and cilantro. Toss well.
- Add dressing mixture just before serving, garnish with peanuts. Enjoy!