Pork Lo Mein with Vegetables
- 1 pkg KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend, divided
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced or grated fresh ginger
- 3 scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 4 or 5 fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 red and 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1.5 cups KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp KA-ME® Sesame Oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp Sesame Oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, mushrooms and peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce, return cooked pork and cooked KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles; mix together and cook for 2 minutes, until hot.