Shrimp and Pomelo Salad Bites
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 green Thai chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Amore® Garlic Paste
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- Kosher salt
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts, skin-on, lightly crushed
- 1 pomelo fruit
- 3/4 cup torn cilantroleaves
- 24 shrimp, cooked
- 24 KA–ME® Rice Crackers(any flavor)
- Whisk together the sugar and the water in a medium bowl to dissolve sugar. Whisk in chiles, Amore Garlic Paste, lime juice, and KA–ME® Fish Sauce; season with salt.
- Remove peel and white pith from pomelo. Tear membrane off and pull segments into large pieces, transferring to a large bowl as you go.
- Add cilantro, shallots, peanuts and half of dressing and toss to coat. Drizzle with remaining dressing on the top.
- Top KA–ME® Rice Crackers with a heaping tablespoon of the pomelo salad and top with a fresh, cooked shrimp. Salt and pepper prior to serving.