Watch How to Make Our SPICY COLD NOODLES RECIPE
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 6 tbsp KA-ME® Hot Chili Oil
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Szechuan Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, carefully add eggs. Boil for 7 minutes and then remove, placing in an ice bath. Set aside.
- Cook the KA•ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside to chill.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients in the sauce together. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Divide each serving into a bowl. Top each bowl with chopped peanuts, green onions, carrots and cucumbers, and half an egg. Serve cold.