Thai Drunken Noodles
- 1 7.1 oz package KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 tsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced bell pepper, red or orange
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 scallion, green and white parts sliced
- 4 fresh Thai basil leaves, roughly torn
- For the sauce, in a small bowl combine water, KA–ME® Tamari, KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce, KA–ME® Fish Sauce, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Heat the KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend in a large skillet over medium-low heat. When the oil shimmers, add the peppers, carrot, snow peas, garlic, and ginger. Cook 1-2 minutes, or just until garlic becomes fragrant. Pour in the sauce and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
- Stir in the KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles, and cook covered 2-3 minutes, tossing half way through. Add half of the scallions and gently toss the noodles. Transfer noodles to a serving bowl and top with additional scallions and basil.