Bean Threads & Vegetables
- 2 tbsp. KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1 oz. ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 tbsp. KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 tbsp. KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 pkg. KA–ME® Bean Threads, soaked for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse and drain
- Heat 1 tbsp. Stir-Fry Oil in wok or skillet on high. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 1 minute. Add onion and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add carrot and mushrooms, cook 2 more minutes. Add spinach and 1 tbsp. Tamari. Sauté for 30 seconds and transfer to plate.
- In same skillet, add 1 tbsp. Stir-Fry Oil, 2 tbsp. Tamari, Sesame Oil Blend, and drained Bean Threads. Stir-fry for 5 minutes. Fold in vegetable mixture and serve.