Edamame Rice Cracker Bites
- 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup cashew soaking water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp Amore® Garlic Cooking Paste
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 1/2 of small white onion
- 4 mini radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 16 cilantroleaves
- 2 tsp furikake rice seasoningfor garnish
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- Add cashews, cashew water, lemon juice, salt, Amore® Garlic Cooking Paste, cilantro and onion in to a high speed food processor and blend until smooth.
- Assemble crackers by layering the cilantro cashew sauce, 2-3 edamame, two radish slices, one strawberry slice, cilantro leaves and sprinkle with furikake.