Marinated Chicken Handrolls
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup KA-ME® Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp KA-ME® Hot Chili Oil
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (hot)
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 10-12 soy wrappers
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed greens
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (up to 24 hours).
- Saute the chicken on a skillet until cooked through.
- For sushi rice, place rice in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with KA-ME® Rice Vinegar. Mix together until well combined.
- Place 2 tablespoons of sushi rice onto one side of the soy wrapper on a 45° angle. Top with a piece of chicken. Top with an avocado slice, red pepper slice and mixed greens. Roll to form a tight cone and seal edge with a few grains of rice. Repeat until all materials have been used.