Sesame Vegetable Rice Noodles
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 broccolicrown, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 oz KA–ME® Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 can baby corn
- 1 can KA–ME® Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts
- 2 1/2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 baby Bella mushrooms
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add KA–ME® Rice Noodles, following package directions for cooking time and set aside once done.
- Sauté carrot, pepper and onion with 1 tablespoon KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend. Once onions start to soften, add 1 1/2 tablespoon KA–ME® Sesame Oil and broccoli, mushrooms, baby corn and KA–ME® Water Chestnuts Sliced-Peeled. Continue to sauté.
- Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce as you stir and mix cooked rice noodles into the stir fry.