- 1/2 14-oz package extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1/2 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers (Original or Sesame varieties)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- scallions, sliced, as garnish
- seaweedstrips (optional)
- Cut tofu into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add KA–ME® Tamari, KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend, and ginger; toss.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add a little oil. When hot, add tofu. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring, until golden on all sides.
- Place KA–ME® Rice Crackers on a plate in a single layer.
- Top crackers evenly with rice, cucumber, carrots, peppers, avocado, and tofu.
- In a small bowl, add KA–ME® Rice Vinegar, mayo and KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce; stir. Drizzle onto nachos.
- Top with green onions and seaweed strips.