Vegan Udon with Bok Choy in Ginger Beet Broth
- 7 oz KA–ME® Udon Stir-Fry noodles
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 medium bok choy
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp beetroot powder
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a medium pot, put the bok choy in a steamer basket and place the basket over simmering water. Steam for about 2 minutes and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Add ginger and cook, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Stir vegetable stock and beetroot powder into pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add KA–ME® Udon Stir-Fry noodles stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide noodles among two shallow bowls; ladle soup over noodles. Top them with bok choy, roasted cashews, sliced radishes and scallions.